Translate

Thursday 22 September 2016

Disclaimer about this Blog

Hello there.

I hope that you are finding my blog both interesting, and, useful.
It certainly takes a small amount of work for me to produce, though I enjoy it, which makes it a pleasure for me to do.

I would like to add a small disclaimer though.

  • I am not, and do not, claim to be an Aquaponics expert, guru, instructor, professor or anything else on this level. 
  • I have no paper qualifications in Aquaponics, and have never attended an Aquaponics course of any description, in person, or online.

I would say that I... 

  • ...am self taught
  • ...have 33 years trained Horticultural experience
  • ...have my own outdoor Aquaponics system
  • ...own books about Aquaponics
  • ...research Aquaponics online
  • ...am a member of several Aquaponics groups on FB
  • ...have learnt from my own Aquaponic experiences 
  • ...learn from other peoples' Aquaponic experiences
  • ...watch Aquaponics videos on well known websites
  • ...am trying to spread the word about Aquaponics
  • ...try to write my blogs in a simple friendly manner
  • ...do my best to keep my blogs simple, without science.
  • ...Love Aquaponics

There, that's out of the way.  Happily, the "I am" outweighs the "I am not"! I guess this qualifies me to try to point people in the right direction with the Aquaponic information that I try to provide.

Of course, my blog is not the only source of information about Aquaponics on the internet, there are far more professional ones out there, which provide you with all the intricate details that you could possibly need, or want to know, and they provide a sterling service with this. They do have more time and resources than I do, and much more experience than me too.

So what are my objectives?

Simply to help people to understand the basics of Aquaponics. Which plants. Which fish. How to, etc...

As I have my own system, it is nice to keep people up to date with my experiences too.

Share information and websites that I feel may be useful to my blog visitors.

To enjoy myself whilst sharing all this.

Now....

There are plenty of people who want the best Aquaponics information currently available, and they want it regularly. 

Articles that are written by the real 'masters' of Aquaponics.

At the risk of being accused of 'name-dropping', I'll drop some names of those leaders in the field who I am talking about.
  • Sylvia Bernstein
  • Dr George B. Brooks Jr. Ph.D
  • Ben Webster
  • Nelson & Pade
  • Vlad Joranovic
  • James Loomis
  • Jeremiah Robinson
  • Nate Storey Ph.D
  • Murray Hallam
  • Dr Thierry Vrain
  • James A. Hollyer
  • Ouroboros Farms
  • Joel Salatin
  • Adam Cohen
  • Chooka Parker
  • Travis Hughey


There, that's a lot of names I have dropped for you.

You could find them all by doing individual searches online, or you can find them all in one place.

They are all in the worlds largest and best monthly aquaponics trade magazine.

This magazine gives you the RIGHT information from the real 'Pros'.

Colleges, research projects, ongoing testing and other great information is explored each month.

Lessons learned here are priceless and can be applied to your own growing. 

This magazine Is Not Just About Aquaponics but ALL sustainable and  beneficial green growing too. 

What is the name of this magazine?

It is of course, the world renowned ASC Magazine, and if you want concise information, technical data, in-depth interviews and analysis, or just a monthly read to sate your aquaponics desire, then you can find out more by clicking on the banner below.

There is an alternative of course...

You can stick with the unique, almost generic, blog that I am constructing, and will continue to construct, right here. Whichever course you decide to take, you will get information.

Here is the banner, click away soldier!

Did I say thank you?

Whichever way you go, thank you, yes you, for taking the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post, which is after the banner below.



I Love Aquaponics.

Ps.  If I am fortunate enough to make a small commission by your acquisition of ASC Magazine I would like you to rest assured that it will be put towards the upkeep of my own system, fish and plants. (which is feeding me, my wife, and two young daughters.)  
It simply wouldn't be enough to buy some shiny new car, pool, or house!

Amazon does aquaponics...